Continuing on from our chocolate brownie cheesecake recipe, if are looking for something different to make as a Christmas dessert then this Caramel muffin chocolate Tiramisu is just what the doctor ordered!
Recipe: Chocolate Tiramisu
1 ‘If I Knew You Were Coming’ caramel & chocolate muffin bake at home mix
568ml double cream
75ml Tia Maria
5tbsp golden caster sugar
300ml coffee (made with 2 tbsp coffee granules)
2 tbsp cocoa powder
- Make the caramel muffins as per the instructions card included in the baking kit and leave to cool.
- Whisk together the cream, mascarpone, Tia Maria and caster sugar until it’s the consistency of loosely whipped cream.
- Make the coffee
- Once the muffins are cool, thickly slice and layer half of the muffins over the bottom of a serving dish
- Generously spoon half of the coffee over each slice of muffin and allow to soak in.
- Use half of the cream mixture and spread evenly over the muffin layer.
- Layer the remaining muffin slices over the top of the cream mixture and generously spoon over the remaining coffee.
- Add the remaining cream mixture over the top of the muffins and spread evenly.
- Put the cocoa powder into a sieve and dust evenly over the surface of the cream.